• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Please stop depressing me. But yeah, with the Heat down a couple guys, I don't see them hanging with Boston. I have a little hope for Denber because Boston isn't playing as well as they were last year. But if it's Boston/LAL, I won't watch a minute of it.
Really hope Denber can pull it off.

Whoa. There are some great responses.

I don't think Golden State's run is over. Curry is still elite. Draymond is still very valuable if they keep him. Poole, Moody, and Kuminga will only be 24, 21, and 21 next season. So we shouldn't give up on them being the role players this team needs especially since DiVincenzo will probably leave. If they can turn Baldwin into a rotation player and hit on that #19 pick, that will help too.

They could be better next year, but so will the Suns, Kings, Grizz, Nugs, Jazz, and probably the Mavs plus the Rockets or Spurs could get Wemby.

2nd round biggest winners: entire Heat team but especially Jimmy Butler, lebron James, Austin Reeves, Jokic, game 7 hero of sixers/celtics
2nd round biggest losers: Jordan Poole, chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Klay Thompson, game 7 goat (not good kind) of sixers/celtics.

Add AD and Lonnie Walker THE FOURTH to the list of 2nd round winners.

If you can add a winner from a losing team, I'd add Booker. He accessed a level we didn't know he had.

I don't want to overdo it but I'd put the entire Nuggets team in there as well. There was no true stand-out except Jokic, but it took a combined 72 and 86 points with ungodly 79% shooting by Booker for the Suns to narrowly beat the Nuggets at home.

i was blown away by the stat that this was the warriors first playoff series loss against the western conference under kerr, previously 19-0. but if you think about lebron as a moving team, he won 24 straight eastern conference playoff series between the heat and cavs 2.0 with no gaps.

yeah it wasn’t long ago everyone was fretting that the warriors run would last forever with all the young talent. those legs have a lot of miles. even the freshest of them had the shortest off-season rest. Is it really time to move on from Poole who was a golden boy not long ago? Going back to back is really damn hard. It’s taken the Lakers a couple years to get back with barely any playoff games in the interim. I wouldn’t write the dynasty off until Steph is out of the league

2nd round biggest winners: entire Heat team but especially Jimmy Butler, lebron James, Austin Reeves, Jokic, game 7 hero of sixers/celtics
2nd round biggest losers: Jordan Poole, chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Klay Thompson, game 7 goat (not good kind) of sixers/celtics.
Brunson has to be on the winners list. Four 30+ point games and almost won game 6 by himself

Add AD and Lonnie Walker THE FOURTH to the list of 2nd round winners.

If you can add a winner from a losing team, I'd add Booker. He accessed a level we didn't know he had.

I don't want to overdo it but I'd put the entire Nuggets team in there as well. There was no true stand-out except Jokic, but it took a combined 72 and 86 points with ungodly 79% shooting by Booker for the Suns to narrowly beat the Nuggets at home.
I prefer Lonnie Walker IV (four) over 4th.

So CP3 to the Lakers for half his pay to give him one more chance at a ring?

Three of the four 2021 Conference Finals coaches got fired this season. I think Ty Lue is safe.

It’s gonna come full circle with Kenny Atkinson back with Durant.

monty williams OUT
Getting rid of Monty was the right move but the sad part is I don’t think CP remains a Sun (unless he takes a pay cut). Ishbia is actively shopping CP and Ayton for a 3rd star (e.g. Kyrie). Why not get two solid role players for Ayton, get one solid role player for ShamPayne (Payne / Shamet), and bring in a talented young PG for CP to mentor.

I think Ishbia wants his Detroit boy Booker to be the leader of the team and not CP. I also think Zeke is Ishbia’s right hand man and Zeke has zero interest in propelling CP’s career above his own career. So far I have agreed with all of Ishbia’s moves but I have a feeling he is about to get too aggressive - That is what typically happens when an owner acts as GM.

I wonder if Ishbia makes a Michigan State ploy for Draymond. Because that wouldn’t be a bad move.

Ja’s latest Instagram live video with him flashing a handgun just dropped.

…and he’s now been suspended from all team activities.

Last edited:
Back