• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did Chevy buy all of Dr. Pepper’s ad space this week? That “Everywhere” commercial is everywhere and I haven’t seen any Fansville ads.

DJU was 26/41 for 371 yards and 5 TDs vs. Wake but the narrative is that he’s so much better SINCE that game.

DJU was 26/41 for 371 yards and 5 TDs vs. Wake but the narrative is that he’s so much better SINCE that game.
He has missed a lot of throws this game, the late TD at the end of the half probably ended this one

Our boi Herbstreit had a line that Wiggins (CB) is having a great game and is finally atoning for his dreadful Wake performance

Then I turned it to McAfee, way more entertaining than Herbie

What ACC school did J.Gibbs transfer from?

don't think this was ever answered: Georgia Tech!

So are they playing an Alabama song about Tennessee as a troll job?

Thanks for the explanation. I don't know that song. It didn't seem like a standard celebration song.
Def trolling, but their point is that it's actually ABOUT tennessee...."rolling down a backwood tennessee byway, one arm on the wheel, holdin my lover with the other, a sweet soft southern thrill...."

A real shame that Wake and Clemson won't have the chance to have a rematch this season. Clearly the two best teams at this point.

Back