• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked away when app missed the first 2 pt conversion because I thought the game was over. Come back and it’s 63-61. What the fuck happened.

So uNC just gave up 24 to half a team and 61 to App

UNC’s and State’s D are both uninspiring, but UNC…Buzz your girlfriend

I walked away when app missed the first 2 pt conversion because I thought the game was over. Come back and it’s 63-61. What the fuck happened.

The old UNC houses the onside kick, gets an unsportsmanlike, kickoff return goes to midfield, two plays, end zone.

9 of 10 Americans will be considered overweight at some point in their lives

The Drake maye hype train is starting up. Should be just as insufferable as the rest.

Had UNC and NCSU moneyline parlays, I’ve never been happier to watch these idiots get unbelievably lucky. But for that bet I’d be livid right now.

I’m not unconvinced that Georgia wouldn’t knock off a decent number of NFL teams…

Scott Frost going to be fired at half time. Tied 7 at half with an FCS team, leaving the field to booing crowd.

Back