• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference Finals: Celtics-Pacers, T-Wolves-Mavericks

Yes. So why are they sticking him on Dame for the final 6 minutes of the game?

I have seen some things in the Spurs game, then 76ers game, which made me pause and go "the better team just lost."
Idk I don’t really have Nurse pegged yet.

It's going to be nice when YTTV figures out how we can customize which game and feeds we want in multiview. That plus Crunchtime every night would be NBA heaven.

The Spurs don't know how to get the ball to Wemby in position to score. Wemby is playing like he doesn't know when he'll get the ball next. They'll figure it out, but it's frustrating watching the hoops equivalent of fumbling with the controller trying to push Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

CP3 would have 20 assists a game playing with Wemby.

At halftime do they just show whatever the in arena halftime entertainment is?
Yep. You just missed watching some kids play basketball at halftime of the Hornets game. You'll see the Bowl Lady and the chair guy several times.

Last edited:
The Rockets breathe a sigh of relief watching Collins and Wemby shoot from deep. I like seeing Wemby with the second unit here. Maybe they'll throw him the ball.

LEAGUE PASS ALERT! Wemby vs. Boban right now!

BBD, Jaberwockeez are performing at halftime of OKC-Cavs.

Derrick White finally let the hair go

Man trading Duren for dog poo was so dumb by the Hornets

W E M B Y

I could watch him cook Dillon Brooks all day long

This Sengun is kinda nasty, only Rocket that has really done anything since I turned it on

I really wanted the Spurs to draft Sengun, but they took Primo. At least they ended up with Wemby.

The NBA is so good that the second game of the season between two of the worst teams in the league last year is absolutely riveting.

It’s only two games with two 4th quarters and an OT, but it certainly looks like Wemby has the clutch gene.

Last edited:
Back