• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Ann Arbor until tomorrow, so I'd rather they not burn the city down while I'm here.

I hate UNC as much as any human being but that roughing call is laughably bad. I mean INCOMPETENT bad.

New Mexico State is a cool story, made either their first bowl or their first in forever last year and getting ready to go 9-3 with a dominating win over Auburn.

New Mexico State is a cool story, made either their first bowl or their first in forever last year and getting ready to go 9-3 with a dominating win over Auburn.
You love to see it. Coach Freeze will be hitting his Rolodex tonight after this beating.

Freeze's last game as Liberty HC was against New Mexico State. New Mexico State won 49-14 in Lynchburg. Jerry Kill and NMSU own Freeze and Auburn. Love to see it!

Freeze's last game as Liberty HC was against New Mexico State. New Mexico State won 49-14 in Lynchburg. Jerry Kill and NMSU own Freeze and Auburn. Love to see it!
Forgot about that, talk about having somebodies number. They said Freeze tried to hire Jerry Kill, no wonder.

Back