• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to hurt Daniels that he won't play during conference championship weekend (the last weekend before votes are in). The last Heisman winner to not play that weekend was Lamar Jackson in 2016.

So is it safe to assume that Louisville will be favored to win the ACC title game if Travis is out? That will be so gross.

So is it safe to assume that Louisville will be favored to win the ACC title game if Travis is out? That will be so gross.

No, it's not safe to assume. Tate Rodemaker came in against Louisville last season when Jordan Travis was injured and beat Louisville.

There is zero chance an undefeated FSU gets jumped by a 1 loss Texas or Oregon.
Hope you're right.
If the CFP committee follows it's own precedent, they would keep FSU in, even knowing they'd be playing a backup quarterback the rest of the way. Happened in 2014 with Ohio St when JT Barrett went down in the last game of the season and Cardale Jones (3rd stringer) came in and led them to the Natty.

If the CFP committee follows it's own precedent, they would keep FSU in, even knowing they'd be playing a backup quarterback the rest of the way. Happened in 2014 with Ohio St when JT Barrett went down in the last game of the season and Cardale Jones (3rd stringer) came in and led them to the Natty.
Cardale Jones played extremely well in the B1G championship game in 2014 when OSU absolutely crushed what had been a good Wisconsin team. If the new FSU QB plays well and leads FSU to wins over Florida and Louisville, FSU would have a good argument for a playoff spot.

I'm not going to go through all of those, but:

Evan Prater is a WR at Cincy
Jaquinden Jackson is a RB at Utah
Hudson Card is the starting QB for a bad Purdue team
Malik Hornsby played in 16 games in 3 years for Arkansas and appears to be a backup at Texas State this season
Harrison Bailey is a backup QB at Louisville after playing QB at UNLV
Haynes King had a good yar at Ga Tech
Luke Doty is a backup at USC

Carson Beck will be the preseason favorite for the Heisman next year, if he comes back, two years after Bryce Young won it.

Evan Prater is now in his 4th season in Cincy, and he still can't get off the bench (and they are terrible).

I'm not going to go through all of those, but:

Evan Prater is a WR at Cincy
Jaquinden Jackson is a RB at Utah
Hudson Card is the starting QB for a bad Purdue team
Malik Hornsby played in 16 games in 3 years for Arkansas and appears to be a backup at Texas State this season
Harrison Bailey is a backup QB at Louisville after playing QB at UNLV
Haynes King had a good yar at Ga Tech
Luke Doty is a backup at USC

Carson Beck will be the preseason favorite for the Heisman next year, if he comes back, two years after Bryce Young won it.
I don't understand why you posted that list of players and why you're responding/not responding to your own post of those players. Oh wait, I get it now . . . it's another post about UGA.

It ran across my timeline and I found it interesting. Feel free to post about how Michigan isn't an embarrassment to college athletics and it's most talked about alum isn't an inveterate cheater.

Back