• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connecticut. We will see if he ever sees the field at Georgia. Gunner Stockton from Rabun Gap is next in line.

I guess Matt Rhule really does know the price for a top level QB.

Raiola's dad went to Nebraska and his uncle is the OL coach there, so it was always a possibility.

If Rhule can transform this roster and make them good in the 2 or 3 years they've got this guy on the team I'll be impressed. I guess they basically had to guarantee him the starting job. You gotta question a guy who throws a Chat GPT poem on a tweet announcing he's flipping a commitment though.

Given Nebraska’s QB play this season, not that hard to guarantee PT to a 5 star

Rhule needs something to build around.

Nebraska has had a mediocre roster at best for almost 20 years.

Billy Edwards may get a start in the Music City Bowl for Maryland. Their starter opted out.

MJ Morris should send Brad Lambert a Christmas card every year for that absolute debacle of a performance in 2022:

18/28 for 210 yds and 3 TD's

Dang, you really really really cannot stand Brad Lambert.

Jared Verse opts out of OB. I think that’s 11 out of 22 starters now.
And if FSU gets trounced they’ll say “look that’s why they were left out of the playoff,” and if they beat UGA they‘ll say “that doesn’t mean anything, UGA was missing was players and weren’t motivated,” I wish FSU would just boycott.

Back