• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we could bottle it, we could run entire cities off the misguided hate of tigerswood and bifftannen.

Harbaugh's quirky, but he consistently makes everything about other people rather than about him. He is always looking to shine a spotlight on his players and assistant coaches.
Harbaugh is a proven liar (and is almost certainly lying through his teeth about the sign stealing) in additional to being a cheater. People don't just dislike him because his press conferences are so awkward it makes them want to gouge their ears with an icepick. He doesn't "play well with others", and pretty much every where he goes, people end up hating him. The dude is just an egotistical asshole.

Also, this is a fun nugget from true "Michigan Man" icon Bo Schembechler.

Every coach, every executive, every leader: They all know right from wrong... When someone uncovers a scandal in their company, I don't think they can say, 'I didn't know that was going on.' They're just saying they're too dumb to do their job! And if they really are too dumb, then why are they getting paid millions of dollars to do it? They know what's going on.

Read More: Bo Schembechler: Harbaugh Is a Liar, Incompetent, and/or Overpaid | https://thegame730am.com/jim-harbau...quote/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Harbaugh is a proven liar (and is almost certainly lying through his teeth about the sign stealing) in additional to being a cheater. People don't just dislike him because his press conferences are so awkward it makes them want to gouge their ears with an icepick. He doesn't "play well with others", and pretty much every where he goes, people end up hating him. The dude is just an egotistical asshole.

Also, this is a fun nugget from true "Michigan Man" icon Bo Schembechler.
Tired outdated talking points not indicative of the present.

Sherrone Moore going on live TV and crying, "Coach Harbaugh, I effing love you man" after the Penn State game.

I will never understand people being on a Wake board and outwardly expressing their love for other teams equal to, if not more than, Wake. It’s so bizarre.

MAGAt cultists cry about Trump the same way. Other cultists kill themselves with Kool-aid to serve their Dear Leader. That blubbering O coordinator (who did all the work, btw, along with the D coordinator) is acting like a quintessential cult member (us against the world, everyone is out to get us, we're innocent and it's everyone else that's wrong, God is on our side not theirs, we're the righteous ones, etc.) It's fucking gross.

Tired outdated talking points not indicative of the present.

Sherrone Moore going on live TV and crying, "Coach Harbaugh, I effing love you man" after the Penn State game.

That's what cult followers do. They "effing" love their leaders with blind, unquestioning loyalty and no thought that they are wrong in their devotion, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Shocked and stupefied that the Deacs aren't on this list:

No ACC or Big 12 teams listed... Not counting ND.

I will never understand people being on a Wake board and outwardly expressing their love for other teams equal to, if not more than, Wake. It’s so bizarre.
Do you read? I literally said in a post above that Wake is my #1. But I also actually went to Michigan as well. So they're my number 2.

Do you read? I literally said in a post above that Wake is my #1. But I also actually went to Michigan as well. So they're my number 2.
Then go post about them on a Michigan board. And it certainly seems like Michigan football is above Wake football.

Here is a revised odds board for 2024 that includes all FBS conferences:

You have to click on the tweet.

I think the CFP at-large bids will all come from that list at least 7 of the next 10 years. Maybe UF, Wisconsin, Iowa or FSU/Clemson will breakthrough in the other 3 years.

I do not believe Harbaugh cheated anymore than any other top 25 program. They are all cheating…just to what extent and who gets caught.

You have to click on the tweet and you see Clemson and FSU are 20 to 1, and Miami is 80 to 1.

You have to click on the tweet and you see Clemson and FSU are 20 to 1, and Miami is 80 to 1.
I'm much more of a believer in FSU than Clemson these days. And boy did this thread get hostile. I mean I was rooting for Washington, but at least Bama didn't win another - so there's that.

Why would two groups of 5 champions get in? Shouldn't that be another spot for SEC/Big 10?

Back