• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadyn Proctor transfers from Alabama to Iowa, gets a nice chunk of NIL money then transfers back to Alabama in the same offseason. Things are getting silly.

Get paid to watch Caitlin Clark hoop.

Deion saying Shedeur and Travis Hunter will dictate which NFL teams they are going to play for is so cringeworthy. He knows they aren’t very good…right?

Hunter could be an elite CB and part-time WR. Shedeur will certainly get drafted. I've seen him listed as a potential #1 pick.

It would be pretty impressive for a QB who won 10 games in his college career to go #1.

Gophers and Deacs gold up pretty well here.

Hunter could be an elite CB and part-time WR. Shedeur will certainly get drafted. I've seen him listed as a potential #1 pick.
Shedeur is the likely #1 pick, and Hunter could be the 1st non-QB off the board. Hunter may be the best college CB I've ever seen.

I wouldn’t give one single god damn.
Nor me, and there is no asterisk. I don't really care for Michigan and don't like Jim Harbaugh, but they legitimately won the natty by beating really good Bama and UW teams. That defense was special, and they'll have double digit draft picks. That said, still not totally sold on JJ. Of the top 4 QBs, he and Maye have the most bust potential.

Shedeur is the likely #1 pick, and Hunter could be the 1st non-QB off the board. Hunter may be the best college CB I've ever seen.

Good luck to the team that takes that guy and his dad with the #1 overall pick. CU probably isn't even going to a bowl game during his two seasons there.

Back