• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

Jared Goff got 4/212 with 170M guaranteed.

Jared Goff got 4/212 with 170M guaranteed.
$53mil per? He's played better in Detroit than he did in LA, but I had thought he'd get more in the $40-45mil per range. Especially after they may have drafted his successor - though they haven't gotten a chance to evaluate Hooker yet.

$53mil per? He's played better in Detroit than he did in LA, but I had thought he'd get more in the $40-45mil per range. Especially after they may have drafted his successor - though they haven't gotten a chance to evaluate Hooker yet.

Hooker is terrible. Wasted pick.

Nick Anderson owns Hendon Hooker….

Not one, not two, but three picks

Oof Butker. Seems like a few months ago he tweeted some bullshit but this is even worse.
What FA kickers are out there? If I'm one, my agent needs to be pressing KC on how I'm as least as good and I'm a better fit with team culture.

Yeah. Dude is probably on his way to being a HOF kicker. And his views probably align with much of the locker room and coaching staff to the extent that even matters to a dynasty franchise.

Back