• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

Did the Pats just select Drake Maye or a bigger goofier looking version of Jason Bateman

I mean somehow this crowd of Panthers fans were able to root for Julius Peppers so I will keep an open mind. Kiper said it best, the Pats can’t hang him out to dry like they did with Jones.
Peppers was good.

I mean somehow this crowd of Panthers fans were able to root for Julius Peppers so I will keep an open mind. Kiper said it best, the Pats can’t hang him out to dry like they did with Jones.
I don't think Maye's playing until Week 10 at the earliest. He may not play at all this season.

Is there a "Maserati Marv" over they're trying to hit?

So Schefter's just sort of tipping picks on the air? I don't remember him doing this before.

I don't get the point of Schefter spoiling the pick a minute or two because it happens. Penix seems like a bit of a broadside even given that minor spoiler though.

Wow…didn’t expect Penix off the board until early 2nd or late 1st, if a run on QBs. Interesting

"Is there something wrong with Kirk Cousins?" LOL.

Great quote from The Athletic NBA player survey.

When an NBA player named Cousins as his favorite current non-NBA athlete, the response elicited a dumbfounded “Why?” from one writer from The Athletic.

The NBA player said: “Kirk Cousins because he gets paid and doesn’t have to win or don’t have to do anything and made $400 million off of one playoff win. Legend.”

Feel like this pick would have been more fun if the desk guys had been completely broadsided.

They just signed Cousins for 4 years! Lol, wtf are they doing?

BTW, Penix sucks and will be a bust.

Probably drafted him with a trade to be announced soon.

Back