• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

Why are so many dudes wearing sunglasses at night?

Guyton is a damn good pick at 29 after trading down

I hate the Joneses...but this is a good one

irrespective of the costs, the technology is a bit uncanny valley-ish for

a dude in a box just looks weird

Thank goodness every woman in America didn't pose weirdly inside a Barbie Box at a movie theatre and post it on Instagram over the last 10 months

Oh wait they did

Call me old fashioned, but I don’t think flaunting expensive useless technology purchases in public when you’re trying to shake down tax payers for a new building is the best look.

Certainly no Bears fan, but I read that the subsidy will be paid with an existing 2% tax on hotel stays, so not an increase and hits mostly tourists anyway. Who knows if that will actually be the case, but that is at least what they are saying. They just need to figure out parking and making it so you don't have to walk a mile and a half to get into the stadium, like it is now.

Certainly no Bears fan, but I read that the subsidy will be paid with an existing 2% tax on hotel stays, so not an increase and hits mostly tourists anyway. Who knows if that will actually be the case, but that is at least what they are saying. They just need to figure out parking and making it so you don't have to walk a mile and a half to get into the stadium, like it is now.
Meh. These deals never pay off for the local governments the owners fleece.

Back