• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

I saw a scouting report describe a guy as having “phone booth quickness.” Wtf does that mean?

I saw a scouting report describe a guy as having “phone booth quickness.” Wtf does that mean?

Ability to make plays in little space, elusive in traffic. It’s a short version of the old saying, “could make a guy miss in a phone booth.”

Esiason and Simms OUT at CBS. Finally.

Cowher somehow survives, but they need to get rid of him too so he can take his dream job at head coach at NC State.

Esiason and Simms retired in the 90s. A lot of talented players have retired since.

I liked Simms as part of the play by play crew but didn't like him in studio. I think Esiason and Cowher are ok as part of the in studio crew. I wonder how Matt Ryan will do

Back