• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official ACC Basketball Thread: UVA beats Maryland in overtime!

Glad UVA pulled that out. Pretty impressive since it looked like they were going to get rolled. Hope they make the tourney as they had some tough losses on the road late.

This loss and loss to Wake in the ACCT would be a great farewell to MD.

NC State was preseason #6 in the country and ends up with the 5th seed in the ACC tourney having to play on Thursday. Got to figure there are a bunch of disappointed pack fans.

They have a pretty sweet draw though. Wouldn't be surprised to see them playing on Sunday

NC State was preseason #6 in the country and ends up with the 5th seed in the ACC tourney having to play on Thursday. Got to figure there are a bunch of disappointed pack fans.

Aren't there always?

KenPom hasn't posted the log5 yet, but we do have first round projections. The four teams favored are seeded 5, 7, 9, and 11.

Thursday's slate:
12:00 Georgia Tech vs Boston College (+2) 44%
2:30 Virginia Tech vs North Carolina St (-13) 84%
7:00 Wake Forest vs Maryland (-6) 72%
9:30 Clemson vs Florida State (+1) 49%

I definitely think there are some, but most of the ones I know and work with are actually pretty happy because they finished the season strong and only lost one home game the entire year in a game that they think was stolen. They were bad at the right time and good at the right time of year to placate most of the fans I know.

What is the over/under for actual attendance for that electrifying weekday afternoon matchup between BC and GT?

Back