• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Coaching Search Thread

Matt Wells is a really interesting candidate on that list, although I don't think he lives his current head coaching job for the Wake Forest job.

I totally do not know how these things go, but I am opposed to leaving this hiring completely in the hands of Ron Wellman.

Ph hasn't posted in an hour, and I know Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D isn't on. Must be negotiating.

Duke having such a good season might actually help our coaching prospects...

Current proof that our profile of school can win. And you wouldn't have to win right away here too.

Knew Pete Lembo during his time at Elon and he's a great football mind and great coach. Heck of a recruiter too who understands what it takes to get football players at a tough private institution. Plus he and his wife loved North Carolina and from what I have heard, would love nothing more than to come back down this way.

He's my first choice FWIW.

any offensive gurus that are cutting edge and willing to use statistics to try to gain every edge (go for it on 4th, more onsides, etc.)? would love to see something like that for us.

any offensive gurus that are cutting edge and willing to use statistics to try to gain every edge (go for it on 4th, more onsides, etc.)? would love to see something like that for us.

ANTI-culture though

Knew Pete Lembo during his time at Elon and he's a great football mind and great coach. Heck of a recruiter too who understands what it takes to get football players at a tough private institution. Plus he and his wife loved North Carolina and from what I have heard, would love nothing more than to come back down this way.
He's my first choice FWIW.

Lembo- no brainer. Pretty hard for RW to screw this hire up.

Back