• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

i like serious hoda - i hope this isn't just an election thing

If Trump is not re-elected then it is reasonable to conclude Americans by a majority are voting against the politics of grievance and voting for the politics of measured action tempered by conservatives and progressives in Congress.
It is very difficult to maintain politics of grievance from the top spot although Trump demonstrates how you an do that at least once and possibly twice. But it is not looking that way today. Can Trump follow the same will of the voters in 2020 with dignity and respect which he easily followed in 2016? Post game conduct is always revealing about the character, wisdom and emotional quality of the participant.

If Trump is not re-elected then it is reasonable to conclude Americans by a majority are voting against the politics of grievance and voting for the politics of measured action tempered by conservatives and progressives in Congress.
It is very difficult to maintain politics of grievance from the top spot although Trump demonstrates how you an do that at least once and possibly twice. But it is not looking that way today. Can Trump follow the same will of the voters in 2020 with dignity and respect which he easily followed in 2016? Post game conduct is always revealing about the character, wisdom and emotional quality of the participant.

30550314f044d524962bfa95df8d92716d1b0fe65ee74f20c49e3cc5d086b972.jpg

Last edited:

Is this a fucking joke?

haven't seen any Governor Abrams quips from the colonel lately

I was thinking that yesterday. Even if Trump somehow still squeaks through in GA, she really delivered the votes for Biden there this year. Biden needs to make her Chair of the DNC ASAP. Maybe she can work another miracle in at least one of these runoff Senate races.

?? Dignity? He's done nothing with any dignity ever.

Official Election Month Thread: Biden Wins. Here Come the Lawsuits.

Double post

Last edited:
Cruz and Rubio will come to him and say "Sir, we demand respect and dignity!"

So how long until my newly reelected senator transforms into a Biden flirting, "thoughtful" conservative so he can feel useful in DC? He's already planted his "I defended Trump" flag in the ground. I give it less than a week until he sucks up to Biden.

I was thinking that yesterday. Even if Trump somehow still squeaks through in GA, she really delivered the votes for Biden there this year. Biden needs to make her Chair of the DNC ASAP. Maybe she can work another miracle in at least one of these runoff Senate races.

I'm pretty sure the only thing on her mind is walking between those white columns into the governor's mansion and being the first african american to sit at that desk.

Back