• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Unless he called for the removal of Trump or resigned, I don’t care what he has to say. And you’re the guy who didn’t vote because”both sides” are equally bad right?

Ignorance has been the call sign of the day.
And yes I was; your point?

So Trump will probably always have his core base; however, I dare say today torpedoed any chance of him running in 2024. Even most of his toadies are running away from him now. I'm not sure he's going to even have that much clout going forward. Hopefully early November was the beginning of a really bad rest of his life.

Hopefully, but four years is a long time. If he retains his base he's still got a good shot at winning the GOP nomination in '24, no matter what the GOP Establishment thinks. Maybe, just maybe, what happened today will be a bridge too far for some of his supporters, and will be a turning point. I'll believe it when I see it, though. All of the GOP members of Congress can hate on him all they want, but if he keeps most of the GOP base it won't matter what they think or say.

You left out then he was then schooled by the Senator from Pennsylvania.....

The channel I was watching cut out as Bob Casey started to speak, but good to hear! I'll have to look up video.

lol at DeacsPop stanning for all these complicit traitorous GOP folks. You and rand Paul can fuck right off.

Ignorance has been the call sign of the day.
And yes I was; your point?
This thread is for people who actually care for this country. Perhaps there is a Susan Collins message board you can go to.

"The fraud happened," insisted Paul. "The election, in many ways, was stolen. And the only way it will be fixed is by, in the future, reinforcing the laws.

lindsey saw which way the wind was blowing and clearly is done with all of this. Good speech.

Hopefully, but four years is a long time. If he retains his base he's still got a good shot at winning the GOP nomination in '24, no matter what the GOP Establishment thinks. Maybe, just maybe, what happened today will be a bridge too far for some of his supporters, and will be a turning point. I'll believe it when I see it, though. All of the GOP members of Congress can hate on him all they want, but if he keeps most of the GOP base it won't matter what they think or say.

They’ll all be parroting the antifa false flag bullshit as soon as he starts tweeting again in the morning. The base will eat that shit up.

This thread is for people who actually care for this country. Perhaps there is a Susan Collins message board you can go to.

"The fraud happened," insisted Paul. "The election, in many ways, was stolen. And the only way it will be fixed is by, in the future, reinforcing the laws.

Impressive; thought you didn’t hear it?
And who the fuck made you “super patriot” ?

anybody found donnie's burner twitter? would love to see the debacle after everybody jumped ship

So Trump will probably always have his core base; however, I dare say today torpedoed any chance of him running in 2024. Even most of his toadies are running away from him now. I'm not sure he's going to even have that much clout going forward. Hopefully early November was the beginning of a really bad rest of his life.

The RNC needs un-pledged superdelegates and lots of them

And for the record I never really liked Paul; I just thought (minus the fraud shit) what he said made sense.

The RNC needs un-pledged superdelegates and lots of them

The system Democrats want to get rid of?

Republicans need to move away from winner takes all primaries.

Good God Abby Phillip is gorgeous. I floated it past the wifey and she agreed and didn't even get mad.

Back