• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

To get the 5th star I have to beat 12 players off the dribble in our club matches. So if you see me doing the robona 5 times a game you know why. It'll be better for the club in the long run :thumbsup:

I would still destroy all you clowns. Even on your shitty xboxes.

WTF, I scored and then got disconnected. Looks like they haven't fixed everything yet.

How often do you guys use skill moves?

I really don't use many other than an occasional step over or spin move lol

Week, all strides forward last night were reversed tonight. Tough night for the Bork. The new guy was not happy with my performance - although we got it together in game 2 and scored 3 nice ones.

Provided great theater for my family, though!

Not sure why I keep getting bounced. I lag seems to be gone, but out of nowhere I get disconnected. I'm liking my revamped forward. He's a beast in the air.

Week, all strides forward last night were reversed tonight. Tough night for the Bork. The new guy was not happy with my performance - although we got it together in game 2 and scored 3 nice ones.

Provided great theater for my family, though!

Who's the new guy? I'll be on in 20 or so. Heading home now

Anyone else game freaking out when they go into the pro clubs lobby?

Back