• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

What, $3 million / year? If true, gotta hand it to WF; that's more than double Shaka's total compensation for 2013-2014 IIRC.

AND he can go toe-to-toe with K, Roy, Pitino and Boeheim the entire year. There is certainly a lot to like.

What, $3 million / year? If true, gotta hand it to WF; that's more than double Shaka's total compensation for 2013-2014 IIRC.

I heard the figure was around $3 million. It goes with everything we've heard about this situation over the past few days.

Let's not devolve this into a j-school debate.

hell-no.gif

"Shaka Smart" is one of the upcoming topics on PTI. Currently 5 tabs away so there's time to tune in.

RM: You and Shaka have been together since your first date in November 2004. How did you know he was the one?

MS: He had me at hello. I was immediately struck by his sincerity and “Smartisms.” There’s no better person to have around if you need a bit of motivation. He’s got a seemingly endless supply of quotes and aphorisms at the ready and delights in helping people become the best version of themselves.

!!!

Back