• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

When is landfall? Obviously something is "brewing". We don't have a coach. We know we are pursuing one. Anyone can keep saying, day after day, a storm is brewing. Either provide some info or just stop.

After seeing RW at Graylyn and reporting about our very brief conversation I got put on blast. We are so very close. #JeopardyIsGonnaCallSoon

tumblr_n15y55H6P81slwgxso1_500.gif

We've come full circle. Made me think of Bob Bender-a blast from the past.

This thread is really addictive. I keep telling myself to leave it alone, that I'll find out when real news leaks. But no, keep hitting refresh.

This thread is really addictive. I keep telling myself to leave it alone, that I'll find out when real news leaks. But nWell man hitting refresh.

Absolutely I have refreshed nonstop since it started. I am ready for this to be over with. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst with Wellman. Regardless I want it over.

I was at Martins off broad st. Saw shaka. Asked and he said he is headed to Winston.

#scoop

(Please note sarcasm)

I think we've reached a max in the positivity department.

Make it happen.

Show Shaka the MONEY

Any idea on who he brings in as his assistants?

Hopefully some guys who have a foot in both worlds - NBA and College. So guys like Larry Brown, Pitino, and Calipari who have been head coaches at both levels. Not saying those guys specifically, but guys with similar experience. There's this one cat who coached pro and college in the Denver area.

That's 5 p.m. I guess we're waiting for a press conference tomorrow morning then?

Back