• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Wtf Biff? That little wiggling penis on that dude's eye is disgusting...

He lives in Shaka Bottom! (Yeah, they renamed it for him)

So that means we'd probably have to rename some district in W-S for him. Maybe call it Buena Shaka. How about just rename the town Winston-Shaka?

Shaka Vista has a certain appeal.

Well I think its safe to say Martin to Marquette happens tomorrow. 1.3 is nothing to sneeze at.

"Martin's buyout with the Vols goes down from $2.6 million to $1.3 million on April 1, according to a source." KATZ article

Well I think its safe to say Martin to Marquette happens tomorrow. 1.3 is nothing to sneeze at.

"Martin's buyout with the Vols goes down from $2.6 million to $1.3 million on April 1, according to a source." KATZ article

I don't think anything is safe with regards to Marquette. Unlike WFU, they have tossed half a dozen names in the last 2-3 days.

yeah, the locals can't/don't pronounce "Buena" right anyway.

Yeah, but you've got to think about the meaning of the words.

Buena Shaka = Good Shaka
Shaka Vista = Shaka View

We want to emphasize the good, not just have people gawking at our coach.

Yeah, but you've got to think about the meaning of the words.

Buena Shaka = Good Shaka
Shaka Vista = Shaka View

We want to emphasize the good, not just have people gawking at our coach.

At this point, I think we'd all like to get a view of Coach Shaka in W-S.

Would be great to use the last week of billboard ads for some sort of

"Havoc is here"

Combination. One can dream.

x9ntaPk.gif

I feel like Shaka would have maybe filled the position on his staff if he planned on stAying. Why hire an assistant only to change jobs in a few days. This is the best sign yet! There ya go my best Monday morning optimism.

Exactly. This is what I was talking about, not the fact the coach left, the fact that Shaka hasn't tried to replace him.

Exactly. This is what I was talking about, not the fact the coach left, the fact that Shaka hasn't tried to replace him.

Just wondering how we know that he's not trying to fill the position? Have we hacked his email and bugged his phone?

So ready for this saga to be over, with a good ending.

It hasn't even been a week. And that includes the weekend.

Back