• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

BK spokesman

BjXpJ7qCIAAr0pb.jpg

Can we change the Ogboards fireworks theme to bombs, flees, shit stains, acne?

I truly don't understand what Ron has been doing for the last 10 days. Even if we were "waiting on Shaka", outside of Miller everybody has been out of the tournament for plenty of time. Hell, USF has essentially hired 3 different people in a week. These deals can't be that complicated--its not like we are negotiating terms with Iran over nuclear reactors. Someone is either interested or not and they then weigh that offer against their current gig. We must be marching methodically lower and lower on our list....

Jeff Goodman's ESPN article stated that SOURCES provided the Manning information. Would be nice to know the identity of this source...

All that article said is that the guy is a candidate. For craps sake, it is a long way from being a candidate to getting hired. We've had a tight lipped search and heard at least 3-5 other names. Amaker, Howland, Smart, Mack just leap to mind. We know little beyond that.

Hahahaha

My wife just asked how the coach search was going AND how long does it take to find one
:noidea:

I truly don't understand what Ron has been doing for the last 10 days. Even if we were "waiting on Shaka", outside of Miller everybody has been out of the tournament for plenty of time. Hell, USF has essentially hired 3 different people in a week. These deals can't be that complicated--its not like we are negotiating terms with Iran over nuclear reactors. Someone is either interested or not and they then weigh that offer against their current gig. We must be marching methodically lower and lower on our list....

I leave for 5 hours and come back to some of y'all having talked yourself into Manning. WTF?

BK spokesman

BjXpJ7qCIAAr0pb.jpg

This needs to be it's own thread. He's literally a "cheesy" spokesman of a horrible company for fat fucks.. That's so fucking wake forest wellman. Can't believe we went from Shaka to this Burger King salesman. Fuck you Ron wellman.

Back