• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

So, DV7 is the new cagles? Maybe he was cagles all along. This is Fight Club crazy. I never have seen them post on the same thread. Props to palma for outing the hypocrites. I tried to pos rep him and I am suddenly and mysteriously blocked for giving out too much rep. What kind of IP glitch is that. Big Brother is really watching here.

Danny and Ron met again tonight. Good news on the horizon guys.

tumblr_lowwgtmEQK1qca4iqo1_400.gif

No one knows shit

This is the truth. Very, very few people have any clue what goes down in Manchester. People love to speculate and fabricate and perpetuate bullshit, but it is really just fantasy and very little fact.

This is the truth. Very, very few people have any clue what goes down in Manchester. People love to speculate and fabricate and perpetuate bullshit, but it is really just fantasy and very little fact.

It's the lingua franca of the Manchester Center for sure.

I know Manchester has a serious, serious #MACFilth problem

Don't be twatty, Irish. Just because Ohio is less fortunate doesn't mean we should stop being classy.

Don't be twatty, Irish. Just because Ohio is less fortunate doesn't mean we should stop being classy.

Plenty of fine schools in Ohio. John Carroll for one. Kenyon for another. Why can't the AD hire from those institutions?

I know I don't have a lot of posts but I promise you that I'm very well in the know. Danny is going to be a hell of a coach. All the Nba personnel, Kansas personnel, and anybody who has delt with Danny are all in the same category. It is only a matter or time before he breaks out and does tremendous things with any program that he leads.

But, if he's going to be a hell of a coach . . . will it be at Wake, or Tulsa?

DeacAttack, tell us about what Dino did that got him fired. Not the party line stuff we've heard the past four years. Give us the #scoop.

Back