• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

dog-business-2.gif

GUYS WHAT IS THE ORANGE BUS????

In 14 seasons with Pitt and UCLA, Howland went to the NCAA Tournament 9 times, including two sweet sixteens, two final fours, and a national runner up.

Yeah. I'll take Howland if it's the coach.

Last time I checked Wake had one final four and no national runner up banners.

Hell yeah. Listen, part of me will be a tiny bit disappointed because I've actually allowed myself to believe Shaka is a possibility ... but I'd still be elated to get Howland.

In 14 seasons with Pitt and UCLA, Howland went to the NCAA Tournament 9 times, including two sweet sixteens, two final fours, and a national runner up.

Yeah. I'll take Howland if it's the coach.

Last time I checked Wake had one final four and no national runner up banners.

Good points, I'm convinced. If Howland turns us down we can get your BOY tubby smith and if he doesn't work out we can get rollie massimino.

I don't see how any sane Wake fan wouldn't be thrilled w/ Howland. If he is not a homerun then there is only one name that is.

I mean, there are two (Marshall being the other). But Howland is a solid leadoff triple.

Back