• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

iquZ8j833OvM0.gif

hahahhaa. The Gays are so awesome.

if he is flying to Tulsa prior to going to Dallas it should mean he is going to tell the players that he is leaving for Wake Forest in person before it breaks over Final 4 Weekend

Breaking news of a DannyManning hire over Final 4 weekend would be very good and much needed good press for Wake Forest Basketball.

Of course if he decides to stay with Tulsa and that is broadcast over the Final4 then even bigger slam on WFU athletic department

From a Tulsa sports reporter:

Cayden McFarland ‏@caydenmc 6m
Source close to the program insists that Danny Manning is "still thinking about it," and no decision has been made.

Cayden McFarland ‏@caydenmc 28m
Hearing Manning was offered more than $2 million by Wake Forest. TU offer: 1.2, plus pay raises for assistants.

Shewww... $2mil+ seems like A LOT.

if he is flying to Tulsa prior to going to Dallas it should mean he is going to tell the players that he is leaving for Wake Forest in person before it breaks over Final 4 Weekend

Breaking news of a DannyManning hire over Final 4 weekend would be very good and much needed good press for Wake Forest Basketball.

Of course if he decides to stay with Tulsa and that is broadcast over the Final4 then even bigger slam on WFU athletic department

The plane leaves too quickly for him to tell team. Maybe Manning isn't going in plane to Arlington

2+ million for Danny Manning? WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Maybe bring in Moonz or Irish as another assistant just to piss off RJ.

Moonz would just get us cigars and wine. Irish and I would get along fine. I'd take part of my salary to revive the Ice Capades just for my buddy.

2+ million for a guy with 2 years of meh head coaching experience. Speechless.

Back