• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Jeff Teague Podcast Thread: Interview with Ish Smith

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Over the last few months, Jeff Teague has blown up as one of the great NBA storytellers in a growing landscape of podcasts featuring current and former NBA players. Today, his Club 520 Podcast included special guest Ish Smith.

Ish: "This the camera right here? Hey Wake! Get my boy in the Hall of Fame and his jersey retired."
JT: "Hell nah. They ain't gonna do that."
Ish: "I'm being dead serious."
JT: "Everything I've said about Wake Forest? They ain't fucking with me."

Jeff is absolutely hilarious, I've listened to several eps. He never really trashes wake, but he definitely isn't like in love with wake or anything. It was almost like he just kind of randomly came to wake it sounds like sometimes.

I mean it took years to get CP3 up in the rafters and he's an absolute legend. No way Teague is getting his number retired with only two years, even with his All-American status.

I mean it took years to get CP3 up in the rafters and he's an absolute legend. No way Teague is getting his number retired with only two years, even with his All-American status.
This is obviously the correct take, and he should absolutely be in the HOF.

For some reason I had always thought it was Ish/JT that had the issue but that may have just been because they were both in the backcourt that speculation kicked off.

It had to be someone Jeff Teague could lift

The Ty Walker, CP, Tony Woods story. Damn. What might have been.

that was fucking excellent, an hour of Wake Forest basketball lore with the most talented and most dysfunctional team.

• Tony Woods punches Ty Walker in the face during practice
  • James Johnson chasing CP3 around the practice gym
  • James Johnson yells at Harvey Hale to stop crying after losing to Cleveland State - declares for the NBA
  • Confirmation of CP3 being a down low shit talker
  • Jeff Teague freshman year refusing to lift weights or change his shot.
  • lot of shit talk about Duke / Greg Paulus
  • Explanation of why Jeff Teague and Ish committed to Wake Forest
  • Jeff Teague fighting a teammate over a girl
  • Russell Westbrook almost committing to Wake
  • Lots of Dino references confirming what we all thought

Is there any way to get this in a podcast feed or is it only on YouTube?

Back