• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official National Signing Day Thread

Crazy what 2 months can do. Now Vandy commits will be begging Claws for a spot. We had all of our drama last week with all of the flips and we kept everyone locked down today so it was a great day. I feel kind of bad for Lemar Harris as well. I noticed his twitter page is pretty quiet except for a few scripture quotes over the past few days. There are plenty of kids that go the 1-AA route and get a good education in the process so I hope he manages to do this and have a successful life for himself.

Last edited:
Robert Reinhard ‏@Robert_Reinhard 17m

All of Wake's NLI's are in. They have room to take a few more, but all future commitments would be gravy

We have room for more?

Me today:
daily_gifdump_549_01.gif

What's the story with Harris? Why did he not sign? Did we pull the offer?

Wake Forest Football ‏@WakeFB 48s
All of the NLIs are in! Check out your latest class of Demon Deacons http://go.wfu.edu/787 #GoDeacs

Nice job deacs. And good job by our web staff to keep that page updated and get our new guys bios up there and ready to share w/ their family, friends, and our fans.

It still boggles my mind that one of the former coaches said that recruiting was overrated.

SO much fail on the official signing day page right now. Dead links, links to wrong players, videos removed from youtube by the user, no videos at all. I wish Clawson was in charge of programming the website too.

SO much fail on the official signing day page right now. Dead links, links to wrong players, videos removed from youtube by the user, no videos at all. I wish Clawson was in charge of programming the website too.

Yea it blows my mind when simple shit like this is botched. Reeks of the complacency of the Grobe era. Do your jobs.

Bz and Lobo aren't the only incompetent people allowed to coast at MSD. Just pathetic.

Back