• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread: We All Like That

I have no faith in Minnesota's offense to do anything close to resembling a game winning drive

Damn. Today I learned that David Carr is the luckiest player in history. The more you know...

anyone who pays even casual attention knows that Russell had an uncanny number of kind bounces last year to plays that would normally be more 50/50. the stats last year backed that up as he tied for 2nd alltime in fumble recoveries in one year with 9. and what do you know but just when the Vikings looked like they had control once again the seahawks get another lucky bounce that turns it back into a scoring oppty for the hawks.

This sucks. Really wanted Vikings to win but saw this coming the entire game.

Minnesota should've gone deep before they obviously had to

goddammit, I wanted to play anyone but Seattle next week

anyone who pays even casual attention knows that Russell had an uncanny number of kind bounces last year to plays that would normally be more 50/50. the stats last year backed that up as he tied for 2nd alltime in fumble recoveries in one year with 9. and what do you know but just when the Vikings looked like they had control once again the seahawks get another lucky bounce that turns it back into a scoring oppty for the hawks.

Dude have a beer.

Dude have a beer.

you asked for stats so here's some more - Wilson had 3 more fumble recoveries in last year's playoffs for a total of 12 in 2014 and also led the league in 2013 with 5. you just watched the replay that started this whole thing. Have that play been a turnover the Vikes would be moving forward.

you asked for stats so here's some more - Wilson had 3 more fumble recoveries in last year's playoffs for a total of 12 in 2014 and also led the league in 2013 with 5. you just watched the replay that started this whole thing. Have that play been a turnover the Vikes would be moving forward.

Have a beer AND a joint.

Lol Al was super confused on that call. Sounded like a stroke victim.

Back