• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Pit Home Improvement/JTT Thread

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
I mean seriously, this guy was such a heartthrob.

jtt.jpg

What was up with the youngest son going goth late in the series? Much like our esteemed board member Boogity, I'm sure it was killing Tim Taylor to see such a promising young man go down that path.

tumblr_m1udkoUR4r1qjclimo1_500.jpg

Disappointed (but telling) that you went with pictures of the teen boys as opposed to Pam Anderson who played Lisa the Toolgirl.

I was more a fan of zachery ty bryan back in the day; he does not appear to have aged very well.

does anyone else think it was random how the youngest all of a sudden became super goth? i guess teens go through phases, just an odd turn for the show with that character at the time. maybe he was super goth in real life :noidea:

What was up with the youngest son going goth late in the series? Much like our esteemed board member Boogity, I'm sure it was killing Tim Taylor to see such a promising young man go down that path.

tumblr_m1udkoUR4r1qjclimo1_500.jpg

does anyone else think it was random how the youngest all of a sudden became super goth? i guess teens go through phases, just an odd turn for the show with that character at the time. maybe he was super goth in real life :noidea:

:squint:

Back