• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

She can't hurt you anymore

Yet, she does. Every day. Can't stop thinking about her. It's like being stabbed by a dull knife over and over again. He wants it to stop, but it won't, and it makes him cry and feel empty inside. Sad!

Ambassador McFaul has been told that the Russian lawyer was at his hearing at the behest of Rep. Rohrbacher. This thing could very well have tentacles throughout the GOP.

0cb4c72e848d67ec54a6499ea604e7e7.jpg

Wait a second. That may be the most effort my surfing-Nazi Congressman has done in his 30+ years in the House. Well other than renaming two post offices.

Everyone wants more transparency when the other party is in office. Obama was a clean candidate to usher in the social media part of the information age, but between Hillary and DJT, we were doomed no matter what for these 4 years. Hillary and DJT grew up in different times when many more discussions were done behind closed doors, so we picked a really bad time to have two of the oldest candidates in history. It's not just that "old's don't understand tech," it's olds don't understand tech culture and what it means with regard to their actions, so everyone in America is getting a front row seat to the sausage making factory.

Last edited:
Everyone wants more transparency when the other party is in office. Obama was a clean candidate to usher in the social media part of the information age, but between Hillary and DJT, we were doomed no matter what for these 4 years. Hillary and DJT grew up in different times when many more discussions were done behind closed doors, so we picked a really bad time to have two of the oldest candidates in history. It's not just that "old's don't understand tech," it's olds don't understand tech culture and what it means with regard to their actions, so everyone in America is getting a front row seat to the sausage making factory.

Trump completely understands what he's doing with the new media. It's how he got elected. It's how he keeps his insane base in line and on his side.

Whether what he's doing is honorable or trustworthy is another question.

Trump completely understands what he's doing with the new media. It's how he got elected. It's how he keeps his insane base in line and on his side.

Whether what he's doing is honorable or trustworthy is another question.

He understands marketing, for sure. What he doesn't seem to fully understand is the concept of digital footprints (unless it's stashing money in the Caymans).

Last edited:
He understands marketing. What he doesn't seem to understand is the concept of digital footprints.

Nothing in his life would ever show that he gives a damn about getting caught at anything. To his core, he thinks he can buy his way out of any problem. He also believes that the POTUS is above the law.

In a normal human being, you might have a point, but Trump has no morals and no boundaries. It doesn't matter to him unless it ends up costing him money.

Not smug and elitist at all.

It honestly isn't. Raise your family, work, try your best. Do the three things you have control over and there is only a 3% chance you will still be in poverty, no matter what race, color or creed you are. The answer is hiding in plain sight, as ever. It's the excuse making, pandering and identity politics (the things that made you so insufferable to middle America) that has been your undoing, but more than anything it hurts the people you are lying to when you pass off clumsy, big government solutions to their problems. It just never works. No matter how hard you try it.

The system doesn't ask terribly much of you to live a very comfortable life. You guys make average look exemplary.

Ambassador McFaul has been told that the Russian lawyer was at his hearing at the behest of Rep. Rohrbacher. This thing could very well have tentacles throughout the GOP.

0cb4c72e848d67ec54a6499ea604e7e7.jpg

I have a feeling this thing could have tentacles throughout both parties but I agree...especially the GOP.

Doof, I'm still waiting for that troll psychology article.

Doof, I'm still waiting for that troll psychology article.

So BKF has dementia, I'm a troll...you guys just can't think of any valid reasons why anyone would ever disagree with you about anything, ever, can you? It's a wonder you ever lose...

So BKF has dementia, I'm a troll...you guys just can't think of any valid reasons why anyone would ever disagree with you about anything, ever, can you? It's a wonder you ever lose...

I don't really know what this has to do with anything that I said. I just want to read the article. Degree is in psychology, so those articles interest me.

Back