• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

What part of those simple, declarative statements don't you understand?

I realize RJ said and for over a decade that alone has created a Pavlovian attack reflex, but get a grip.

So is that a yes or a no?

What part of it's about power and domination, not about sex or gender don't you understand?

Bitch has multiple connotations, some gender-based, some not. Not all connotations are bad, and it is one of the few words in the English language that can convey an entire sentence of feeling just on how you say the one word.

For your educational purposes:

Jesus, you are amazing. It's about a SPECIFIC relationship...it's not talking about generally victimizing anyone else.

SNL really needs to do a skit about taking a millennial to a comedy club. It would be hilarious. You guys could come up with someone to "protect" in every joke.

Jesus, you are amazing. It's about a SPECIFIC relationship...it's not talking about generally victimizing anyone else.

SNL really needs to do a skit about taking a millennial to a comedy club. It would be hilarious. You guys could come up with someone to "protect" in every joke.

So why did they choose the word "bitch"? What didn't they call it making someone your "dude"?

christ, not sure what the hubbub is all about.

it might behoove me to start putting disclosures in my signature to make sure everyone doesn't pick apart every single post or get overly incensed.

christ, not sure what the hubbub is all about.

it might behoove me to start putting disclosures in my signature to make sure everyone doesn't pick apart every single post or get overly incensed.

It's not the post. It's that I made the post.

You are bad as he is. Even after the easily understandable concept is explained, you have to create inane contortions.

Let me put this as simply as is humanly possible- That concept is NOT about gender. It is NOT about sex. It's about POWER. It is about DOMINATION. In the prison system, that is the terminology.

What was it like being someone's bitch in the prison system?

Russians creating live events in Idaho during election.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclus...to-organize-anti-immigrant-rallies-on-us-soil

How did they know where to target their Facebook ads? Everyone from Trump's data group needs to be called.

We have two quid pro quos already from Trump to the Russians. The first one was the lady Russian lawyer's clients getting off with less than a slap on the wrist and having Sessions oversee the case himself. Another quid pro quo was giving Sputnik an FCC radio broadcast license. That is so against the law.

Stephen-Hessel-200x300.jpg

Back