• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

Jordan won with this guy:

perdue.jpg

So did Timmy.

Yeah Jordan was dominating the LEASTERN conference in a down era of NBA basketball while Tim was in the BESTERN conference going through multiple eras of stars from Shaq all the way now to Durant.

prime Tony and prime Manu and possibly prime Leonard are all roughly as good as Pippen. Even if you argue they aren't, there have always been more of them. Jordan won with this guy:

perdue.jpg

and this guy:

bill-wennington-celebrate.jpg

I'd argue that prime Manu and KAWHILIGHTS (H/T DeacFreak07) and way better than Pippen the punk ever was. Could you imagine those guys sitting on the bench sulking because a play wasn't called for them? How do you think that Pop would feel about that? I'll answer that for you. It would go very poorly.

On a side note have you seen how big KAWHILIGHTS hands are? My wife thinks he's so cute. Although I don't think those big hands could handle her San Antonio ass! LOL

Who else is surprised that the Jordan defender has flashy graphics to make his case?

Maybe I'm hopping in late here...have some regular posters gone parody in this thread or something?

Spurs fans are mocked on the NBA thread because most (not all) of them show up when the Spurs reach the WCF. and they all say the same stuff.

But I for one like #GoSpursGo refreshing attitude and dedication to team play.

LOL. I, admittedly, only really care about the NBA when the Spurs or Clippers are playing well...and maybe the Hornets if they ever get around to it...so the running joke flew right over my head.

and lest we forget that THUG dennis rodman i hate that guy because at first i liked him because he was a really gritty tough defender and a great rebounder but then i saw his off the court stuff like a wedding dress and his tattoos and his nose ring

if you think pop would let that fly then LOL at you

and lest we forget that THUG dennis rodman i hate that guy because at first i liked him because he was a really gritty tough defender and a great rebounder but then i saw his off the court stuff like a wedding dress and his tattoos and his nose ring

if you think pop would let that fly then LOL at you

I know this is just a troll post but Popovich and Rodman didn't get along at all when Pop was just the GM of the Spurs and Rodman played for them. He pissed Pop off so much that he was traded to Chicago for Will Perdue.

I'd argue that prime Manu and KAWHILIGHTS (H/T DeacFreak07) and way better than Pippen the punk ever was. Could you imagine those guys sitting on the bench sulking because a play wasn't called for them? How do you think that Pop would feel about that? I'll answer that for you. It would go very poorly.

On a side note have you seen how big KAWHILIGHTS hands are? My wife thinks he's so cute. Although I don't think those big hands could handle her San Antonio ass! LOL

That would be a stupid argument.

Had not heard about Kawhii's big hands, thanks for sharing.

Me thinks this thread is going down silly street. The East was stronger than the West in the Jordan era with the end of the Celtics dominant teams, the Pistons bad boy era, and the Bulls era when they had to crush New York ever year. And Atlanta wasn't bad for huge chunks of that period. And Cleveland with Mark Price and Brad Daugherty and Larry Nance and Craig Ehlo probably would have made a number of NBA Finals but for Jordan.

The West was top heavy by a few teams. Sonics, Jazz, Phoenix a few of those years, Portland a few of those years

Did you just use Craig Ehlo to strengthen your case on how strong the Eastern Conference was?

The East and the West were even back in the 90s except the East had Jordan.

So even as a fan of another team, this Spurs video almost brings tears to my eyes.

It's amazing to see an organization like the Spurs still succeeding on and off the court over the course of a 15 year period. And they do it with guys like Duncan and Parker and Ginobli who stick by each other through thick and thin. An they execute everything to perfection. An build a system of near perfection with players who fit roles perfectly. Pieces just ready to be molded by Pops god like hands. And they love each other. The chemistry is palpable. You can feel it, watch it, be inspired by it. And they love their city, and their city loves them. I mean I give Spurs fans grief but they are die hards. True blue die hards. They make that place rock.

Anyway cant say enough. Class all the way. Enjoy the video

That would be a stupid argument.

Had not heard about Kawhii's big hands, thanks for sharing.

Me thinks this thread is going down silly street. The East was stronger than the West in the Jordan era with the end of the Celtics dominant teams, the Pistons bad boy era, and the Bulls era when they had to crush New York ever year. And Atlanta wasn't bad for huge chunks of that period. And Cleveland with Mark Price and Brad Daugherty and Larry Nance and Craig Ehlo probably would have made a number of NBA Finals but for Jordan.

The West was top heavy by a few teams. Sonics, Jazz, Phoenix a few of those years, Portland a few of those years
I know it's weird but I always notice individual body parts on players. I'm probably alone with my quirkiness. I mean check out these mitts! If my wife ever comes home with a hand print like that on her ass, I'll know what's up! LOL

kawhi-hands.jpg

Anyhoo, it's obvious on this board who does and does not watch a lot of basketball. I'll be taking your opinion with a grain of salt going forward. Buh-Bye

So even as a fan of another team, this Spurs video almost brings tears to my eyes.

It's amazing to see an organization like the Spurs still succeeding on and off the court over the course of a 15 year period. And they do it with guys like Duncan and Parker and Ginobli who stick by each other through thick and thin. An they execute everything to perfection. An build a system of near perfection with players who fit roles perfectly. Pieces just ready to be molded by Pops god like hands. And they love each other. The chemistry is palpable. You can feel it, watch it, be inspired by it. And they love their city, and their city loves them. I mean I give Spurs fans grief but they are die hards. True blue die hards. They make that place rock.

Anyway cant say enough. Class all the way. Enjoy the video

That video should be mandatory viewing for every middle school basketball team out there. Someone should also post it on the NBA thread where there seems to be a serious lack of understanding of beautiful basketball. I could only make it a few pages on that thread before giving up and finally finding this one.

Back