• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Syracuse Game Thread

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Kickoff roughly in an hour.

Should be a good one I think. I have Syracuse 24-21 so hopefully that bodes well for Wake.

Made it to the seats. What an honor to be in the same building as "the Front Seven".

Wake Forest Football ‏@WakeFB 2h
It's gameday! Check today's uniform combo - white jerseys, black pants, matte black helmets.

COtJYnNWoAAggn5.jpg

all of the new jerseys are tight imo

Are the numbers "matte" black, as well? It appears that way from the picture, and seems to look much better to have jersey and helmet match. I like it!

I think a physdeac post would really set the vibes right for a wake win today. Where ya at buddy row?

all of the new jerseys are tight imo

Yeah - the sleeves are pretty cool with the black but they're money on the white. I get that some people will never be happy with anything other than all black from head to toe, but compared to the other uniforms out there that try to incorporate a school emblem or flag, Wake did a great job.

Bowden says Wake would go to a bowl in the Coastal but the schedule is too tough in the Atlantic. I tend to agree.

I like the uniforms.

Predicting the Deacs win 31-24
(Somehow, our young and inexperienced O-line will find a way to manage the magnificent front 7 of Syracuse)

The only ACC teams Bowden does not project to play post-season are 'cuse, WFU and UVA.

Back