• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Apology noted and accepted. I know we are only weeks away from admitting that you, while wanting the best for our Country, no longer believe that President Trump is good for the country. After that, it will be all peas and carrots.

Thanks. Deep down I know you want to MAGA. ;)

1) I don't doubt for a second that JH is a good lawyer....or a good person. He is one of my favorite people on these boards. I probably respect him as much or more than any poster here.

2) I don't mind being insulted at all.....as long as what is being said is true. You, however, have chosen a different tactic with your insults. You repeatedly...and knowingly....post deliberately false accusations about the nature of what I do. And as I said, you do it purely out of spite to try to get a reaction. You know that what you are posting is false.....which makes you a very dishonest person. Dishonestly is not a good trait to have, as an attorney (if that is what you are) or in any other professions.

Nailed it. Sig's pervasive and profound dishonesty permeates his posts. Keep up the good work, Sig. You help to discredit left-liberalism every time you post.

Such a comfort, coming from a poster who regularly misrepresents the content of articles to make what his deluded mind thinks is a salient point.

You really shouldn't call someone else dishonest until 2018. You have already take the cake for this year.

Such a comfort, coming from a poster who regularly misrepresents the content of articles to make what his deluded mind thinks is a salient point.

You really shouldn't call someone else dishonest until 2018. You have already take the cake for this year.

Just proving my point about your profound and pervasive dishonesty, go Sig!

The Social Media Hive Mind
You might have clicked on my misleading tweet to get to this page. I had to disguise the content so Twitter wouldn’t throttle it.

This morning I tweeted a link to a great video that describes in detail how Twitter “throttles” the tweets of any content that disagrees with their political views. The video describes how Twitter gives a fake message that some tweets are no longer available, to discourage you from clicking to them. The tweets still exist, and you can access them by directly clicking the links in the tweets, but most people would not think to do that.
I no longer have freedom of expression in the way that most of you still do because the social media platforms throttle my ideas. And you know why this isn’t the biggest story in the world?

LOOK OVER THERE! IT’S HITLER!
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/156806516721/the-social-media-hive-mind

:(

I was just thinking, seeing as it's the Super Bowl, how cool would it be if Lady Gaga did a salute to America and our new President.

but then she would not get much exposure on MSM, ya gotta slam Trump for that free publicity

Didn't think of that but you're right. She's gotta get those headlines. Expect her to get preachy and slam Trump. Plus, wasn't she a big Clinton supporter? You've seen how the people on here are taking the loss. This could be bad.

Stop trying to bring politics into the Super Bowl!!!

Not getting political, just have her saying America is the greatest and then wish good luck to our new President. That would leave everyone feeling good. If she's gonna slam Trump/America I hope they cancel her performance.

Not getting political, just have her saying America is the greatest and then wish good luck to our new President. That would leave everyone feeling good. If she's gonna slam Trump/America I hope they cancel her performance.

A) America is not great. Ask Trump.
B) Trump got little to no exposure on MSM during the campaign season.

Yep, Lady Gaga wishing luck to Trump would leave everyone feeling good. :werd:

Comment left for 84 Lumber on their Facebook page by someone who gets it:
4jj0gzr9s7ey.jpg

meh, go get a job and get paid $5/hr then instead of whining on the internet like some liberal pussy

It's always been interesting to me how immigrants are both lazy and mooch off the government, while at the same time somehow taking all of the jobs in America too.

Quite the paradox.

No group in the world more entitled than middle class white people in America

It's always been interesting to me how immigrants are both lazy and mooch off the government, while at the same time somehow taking all of the jobs in America too.

Quite the paradox.

Facts: Don't take all the jobs but they take many of the jobs while at the same time driving down wages, some are lazy, many are hard working, immigrants tend to be far more dependent on welfare than the native born population.

Back