• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

An old friend does a daily Trump recap of Facebook. I'm going to start posting it here:

Daily Digest, Day 28 (Ludicrous Speed):
1. Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador in contradiction with intercepts of that conversation.
2. Trump's pick to replace Flynn apparently turns down offer because of inability to select staff and be clear of political interference.
3. Gonzo Trump Press Conference where he claims all things Russia fake news, repeats intent of crackdown on leaks, falsely claims biggest Electoral College win since Reagan, tells Jewish reporter to sit down and anti-Semitism increase a result of other side, asks black reporter if she is friends with Congressional Black Caucus, re litigates election win over Clinton, brags about crowds, trashes media, says "inherited a mess," calls his administration a "fine tuned machine" despite obvious discord, says "we had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban," and compares Chicago to worst places in Middle East, blames Flynn fire on media.
4. Trump announces new Labor Sec nominee in replace of Puzder(this was ostensible purpose of Press Conference), if confirmed will be first Hispanic member of Trump Cabinet.
5. 6 White House staff members dismissed for failed background checks.
7. Trump claims new travel ban EO forthcoming.
8. US UN Ambassador expresses official support for two-state solution with Israel and Palestine, contradicting Trump statements from day prior.
9. Hispanic House Dems removed from meeting with acting ICE Director, allegedly at Speaker Ryan's direction.
10. Undocumented immigrant detained by immigration officials at courthouse where she was appearing to seek order of protection from abusive boyfriend. Abusive boyfriend reported her to immigration and told them she would be at courthouse.
11. Chaffetz asks government watchdog to investigate leaks, silent as to Trump Russia connections or kleptocracy.
12. China awards Trump valuable trademark rights as to his name. In normal times, this would be a dominant story - now an afterthought.
13. Say it with me: The Republic still stands.

Just like Obama.

It takes some serious imagination to fabricate something like that. I suspect the references to Clancy and Grisham give us some idea where the author's fantasies have their origins. Wake up, sheeple!

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

Link

Ordering for another man is a power move, similar to Trump's autistic looking handshake battles.

Tried to find that, but I'm not a Gallup member so I can only see the daily tracking. The last one I saw had Republican support at 86% (independents at 39% and Democrats at 8%), so I would imagine that GOP support has to still be above 80%.

You can't use fake polls on the Official President Trump Thread. What are the Ramussen numbers? 55% approval.

538 is #fakeanalysis. Try again.

538 is #fakeanalysis. Try again.

Yeahhhh that's the issue when you present statistics from what other people deem "fake news". Pretty much right on why that whole narrative is extremely problematic and pushes towards a state run media narrative.

Back