• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-BC Game Thread (THE RIVALRY)

It looks like we've got ourselves another Billy Hildebrand. Anyone who thinks that this coach will ever even sniff the accomplishments that Jim Grobe had here is out of his mind.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say shut the fuck up and go away. I've been a fan of yours but god you're obnoxious

I understand the need to run the occasional horrific run play to keep the defense honest, but lets try to keep the passing to running ratio at least 3-to-1

Mixing running and passing plays together instead of running the ball on 1st and 2nd down, leading to a 3rd and 13.

WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!

Lol at them silencing the crowd. Based on who else left at halftime there are 10k people there.

LOVE GOING FOR IT ON 4TH

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(also I just realized that ESPN3 is like a minute behind you guys)

Yeah that's not roughing. He could have tucked it under and ran. I would defend Wolford as the Claw but that's not roughing the passer.

I feel like he got hit right when he flipped it to Robinson. Didn't look like that should be roughing the passer.

Clawson trying to fire his team up= beats hunkering down and eating grass

I would argue that it was more of the helmet to helmet issue.

Back