• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

Tanner isn't an option QB. Period. If they're fucking hellbent on running the option, they need to get someone else in there.

you either throw ball with Price and use Camp or you put in another QB and run that joke of an option- give these kids a chance to succeed- those option plays are going nowhere-

1369513252333.gif

OUR SECONDARY IS GREAT AND THAT IS WHY THE BALL FLEW THROUGH THAT BC'S RECEIVERS HANDS EN ROUTE TO THE ENDZONE AND SHUT UP EVERYTHING IS GREAT

To be fair, Kenny Okoro would have celebrated the hell out of that play.

Obvious fact: WE ARE NOT AN OPTION TEAM. WE ARE A PASSING TEAM.

obvious to everyone except the staff

HEY YOU ASSHOLES DON'T BESMIRCH DANNY KANELL, THE FORMER HOST OF NOW-CANCELED ESPNU "UNITE"!

Don't think anyone's besmerching him. He's been dead on about our offense.

I'd rather have him running it than Grobo

Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass: I can't make that pitch Coach.
Coach Boone: Yes you can. When I was fifteen years old I lost my mother and my father in the same month Ronnie, same month. 12 brothers and sisters I was the youngest one of them, now I wasn't ready either, but they needed me. Your team needs you tonight, you're the Colonel, you're going to command your troops! Twins right 48 zero read, *go!*

Or maybe in absentia of coach boone we could just throw the goddamn football

WE ARE SO FUCKING BAD

ALL-ACC SECONDARY LOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe Danny Kanell could be our Off Coordinator. It took him all of 20 minutes to better understand Tanner'a abilities than our coaching staff does

Back