• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 12 NFL Thread: New England Patriots Chat Thread

You have to fucking bury this team, 3 points with a minute to go is not going to do it

How does Tom Brady do it over and over

I hate him

Thinking medically about gronks knee the positive is he got whipped, he might actually not have torn anything because to tear something you usually need resistance. May have deep bone contusion and hyper extension with no tearing. Negative it's same knee as last surgery and he couldn't walk on it. However way the season is going probably donzo

Can't wait to hear Simmons whine for half an hour tomorrow regardless of the outcome!

I can't decide how much I care about this game at this point, but man, it must be fun to watch for an impartial fan.

Thinking medically about gronks knee the positive is he got whipped, he might actually not have torn anything because to tear something you usually need resistance. May have deep bone contusion and hyper extension with no tearing. Negative it's same knee as last surgery and he couldn't walk on it. However way the season is going probably donzo

I'm holding out hope that it's not a tear and he comes back in 6 weeks or something. But hey, who knows for sure

lolol there was no hold there?

Brady bitches at the refs after every play.

Yet cam is chastised for dancing. Ooook.

I legitimately hope the Panthers run the table. They're a cool team.

Well, I was kinda hoping for an undefeated match-up in the super bowl, but I also like the pats losing

Back