• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 16 NFL Thread: My Mom Got It For Me

what a throw by Prescott to Butler on that 3rd and 14 for the TD

That was almost too easy of a drive

Almost the whole pile was in the endzone. Of course that's a TD.

Calling it early with the Lions down; the Cowboys are gonna lose this game. Can you say qb controversy in the Big D.

I don't know why you try to troll me over the Dallas QB situation. So stupid.

Also, it was a 1 score game in the 1st quarter. No shit the Lions could still win the game -- WAY TO GO OUT ON A LIMB, bobby!

Almost the whole pile was in the endzone. Of course that's a TD.

yeah, that's a TD and probably gets overturned on replay, but the fact that no officials during the play put their hands up makes them getting together and then deciding it was a touchdown annoying. Like the conversation was, "if we say it was a TD then that's an automatic replay and we don't force either team to use a challenge flag, plus maybe he did get in? fuck it, lets call it a touchdown."

D has got to wake up for the 2nd half

Lions just having their way so far

CALLING IT NOW

EITHER TEAM COULD WIN THIS ONE STILL IN THE FIRST HALF AND IT BEING JUST A ONE TOUCHDOWN GAME. Limb.

FEED YOUR ZEKE

FEED IT

home-design.jpg

That was a weak holding call.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Horrible personal foul call on Detroit there. What fucking nonsense. That was a damn tackle!

That's ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I mean, 91 has been jawing all night and he clearly went through all the requisite steps to body slam someone there. I think his body of work tonight played a role in that call.

Seems like something that could have been kept in the playbook until the playoffs...

I mean, 91 has been jawing all night and he clearly went through all the requisite steps to body slam someone there. I think his body of work tonight played a role in that call.

It's a bullshit call. Nothing wrong with that tackle.

Not that it mattered. That play call would have gone for 94 yards, much less the 14 it needed. Hell of a play call. Detroit looked like school children on that one.

It's cute to see TW and dv7 talking about playoffs.

Back