• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 8 NFL Thread: NOT HERE...NOT EVER!!!

Let me see if I understand...

So 30 people will tune in Monday to watch the Vikings destroy the Bears, and there's EIGHT Sunday 1pm games and ONE 4pm game.

Great scheduling, NFL. No wonder your ratings suck.

Let me see if I understand...

So 30 people will tune in Monday to watch the Vikings destroy the Bears, and there's EIGHT Sunday 1pm games and ONE 4pm game.

Great scheduling, NFL. No wonder your ratings suck.

Two Sunday 4pm games (San Diego at Denver is the 4:05pm CBS game opposite GB/Atl). But yes, the Thursday and Monday night offerings this week are atrocious....I sort of forgive Thursday, since all 32 teams have to play a Thursday game on short rest at some point in the season (which means the Titans and Jags' turn was coming up eventually), but for the love of God, I don't know why ESPN keeps wanting to feature the Bears on Monday Night Football the past few seasons.

Two Sunday 4pm games (San Diego at Denver is the 4:05pm CBS game opposite GB/Atl). But yes, the Thursday and Monday night offerings this week are atrocious....I sort of forgive Thursday, since all 32 teams have to play a Thursday game on short rest at some point in the season (which means the Titans and Jags' turn was coming up eventually), but for the love of God, I don't know why ESPN keeps wanting to feature the Bears on Monday Night Football the past few seasons.

Ok, I missed the CBS 4pm game, but still. And as far as Monday night games, IIRC, seems like you get to host a Monday night game if you make the playoffs the previous year, right? Seems like that rule should be amended, or at least come with an *.

And for fuck's sake, get rid of the Thursday night games. I'll give you the Thanksgiving Day Thursday game, but no more.

Any chance the WS gets rained out tonight and the game moved to tomorrow? I'm not a big baseball fan anymore, but I would love it if the two were matched up and the WS crushed this atrocious Thursday night football game in ratings.

Ok, I missed the CBS 4pm game, but still. And as far as Monday night games, IIRC, seems like you get to host a Monday night game if you make the playoffs the previous year, right? Seems like that rule should be amended, or at least come with an *.

And for fuck's sake, get rid of the Thursday night games. I'll give you the Thanksgiving Day Thursday game, but no more.

Raven's have hosted 1 MNF game since 2007, and that was in 2012.

lol at everyone that thought the jags were going to win the division. They are awful.

They played markedly better last year. The offense has regressed significantly.

Jags gonna Jag.

Gus Bradley has the worst winning percentage for a modern NFL skipper with 50+ games.

so where does the 1 pm fox game go if this london game overtime goes deep?

you serious nfl? i thought all tds were reviewed.

the airlines should refuse to bring the redskins and bengals home

Back