• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

When he plays well, he talks and acts like a douche. When he's a no-show/we lose, he's throwing teammates under the bus, pouting, and calling fans "bandwagoners." He's a douche.

So he's a douche. Big deal...dude is balling out right now...17, 8, and 5. He can chat up the opponent all he wants.

So he's a douche. Big deal...dude is balling out right now...17, 8, and 5. He can chat up the opponent all he wants.

Yeah. Against Notre Dame. He'll have a line of 4, 3, and 0 tomorrow, get manhandled by actual post players, and bitch like crazy in the postgame conference.

Sadly I find myself irritated that we're winning and may possibly win an ACC game, one that doesn't even matter, but it goes down as breaking our streak of 7 years of futility. Bzz just doesn't deserve to have his name associated with that achievement.

Thanks Wellman for making me pretty much apathetic and essentially rooting for my alma mater to lose at the ACCT.

I keep hearing them talk about the winless streak but no one ever mentions that Bz was the coach in three of those six losing efforts.

Blowing this lead would be the real cherry on top of the poopy sundae that was the Bz era.

Commentators saying buzz is gone. Lol. Don't count yOur cHickens just yet

This win coupled with the CBI news has me more nervous than I was at this time yesterday.

is everyone in this thread rooting for us to lose except numbers?

I'm closed off in my office to watch the game. An employee dropped in and asked what game I was watching/who i was rooting for, etc. This situation is 'normal' around these parts, by now.... but damn... that's a tough question to answer in the real world without sounding totally insane.

ESPN2 coverage harping about [Redacted]'s status now.

two offensive rebounds on missed FTs in the last few minutes of the game. just go home, ND. you suck.

Yeah. Against Notre Dame. He'll have a line of 4, 3, and 0 tomorrow, get manhandled by actual post players, and bitch like crazy in the postgame conference.

ND has a couple of solid post players. Sherman and Auguste are both assuredly good post players on defense. Everyone was talking about Sherman manhandling Devin before both games this year.

I do agree it's likely that Thomas struggles tomorrow against Pitt though...Pitt is a man's team.

I don't mind the win. Feels nice to win in a acc tournament game (1st round or not). We'll be blown out tomorrow by Pitt and everything will be back on track. Feel real good for Travis.

Andre Washington DNP-CD.
This info provided without further comment.

BILAS, SHUT UP WITH THE TALKING POINTS! FUCK!111!

SHUT UP, SEAN MCDONOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Back