• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

Hahaha, Ovaltine comes in and gets 2 fouls in like 1 minute.

Poor defensive effort both ways so far. ND apparently didn't get the memo that Williams is our only player who can hit an open 3. Couple of nice drives by Moto. I still like him and think he can be a pretty decent player under a real coach.

"America's Team, the Phoenix Suns."
I love the fact that we have McDonough and Bilas. Eat a dick Big East.

19-17 Wake 7:43

off to a meeting so no more updates on score from me. Hopefully others can chime in for those who don't have access to the score.

And that sequence defines Wed at the ACCT. Awful CMM pass, dropped by ND, to Bill for the layup.

ESPN homepage asks the question "Can Wake Forest or Notre Dame make a run through an expanded ACC field to steal an NCAA berth?"

Yeah, we are gonna make a run to the NCAA.

Well done sage ESPN web geek who typed that.

ESPN homepage asks the question "Can Wake Forest or Notre Dame make a run through an expanded ACC field to steal an NCAA berth?"

#dreams

Ha ha ha

Doesn't ESPN know that we're going to play in the CBI?

Obligatory, "they had to clean up a mess" statement that has no basis in time or logic.

Sean quoting Bz on his job security: "I'll be fine either way."
In that case SIGN HIM UP!

AD talking points blah blah blah

Back