• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

LET'S GO!

I don't know why anyone would pull against Wake at this point. We either win the ACC Tournament and [Redacted] potentially comes back while we get to celebrate a title, or [Redacted] is gone.

Either one is fine with me.

It's like Coron doesn't want his basketball career to end or something.

Can't fault Coron. He's open. How do you pass that up?

Seriously, ND can't throw it in the ocean. What the fuck...

Coron is 6/7 from beyond the arc... #beastmode

Wow, Notre Dame. Coron is the only who can shoot on this team. Guard him!

Hey ND, it's not a good strategy to leave open the one guy who's missed only 1 shot from the floor today...

My dad just sent me this text: "We'll fold with 8 minutes left. Don't worry."

He had no clue that I was actually watching haha.

Love that notre dame came out in the 2nd half still doubling de in off coron.

[Redacted]-esque coaching right there.

Does Sherman still have 0 rebounds? Notre dame have a deal with Pitt or something?

I hope we go on to win this game, but it sucks that it's going to be treated as breaking the chain of ACCT first-round losses. In past tourneys, we'd be playing a higher seed, like a 5 seed. Now with over-expansion we play a team that has struggled all year and we've already beaten once. Should count more like a play-in game win. I'll be impressed if we win tomorrow, but watching this game, it's not like a scrappy underdog is about to take down a great team.

5/8ths through game #1, Coron is on pace to break Randolph Childress's ACC tournament scoring record by about 30 points.

Back