• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: WFU vs UVA Thread - We have a game tonight?

Virginia fouls a lot, they just don't call them all.

Really sad what Danny has to work with! We have 6 players. Hard to win with that. McClinton is a waste. How the hell did he ever get recruited? MW is not to far behind McClinton. I can't believe how frustrated I get thinking about the shit Danny inherited. Sucks for those 6 players and Danny to have to put up with this BS!

Here we go again. Talent isn't the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone not think that if you switched the head coaches of these two teams, Wake would win fairly easily? Because it's absolutely the case.

Why are Childress and Wilbekin still out there together? We're down 8 with time running out. It literally makes no sense.

That and 1 on the put back dunk was probably one of the worst fouls I've ever seen. JC literally just went up for the rebound and Salt jumped over him & got his arm knocked bc of that. Super weak.

Does anyone not think that if you switched the head coaches of these two teams, Wake would win fairly easily? Because it's absolutely the case.

Wouldn't even be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sad what Danny has to work with! We have 6 players. Hard to win with that. McClinton is a waste. How the hell did he ever get recruited? MW is not to far behind McClinton. I can't believe how frustrated I get thinking about the shit Danny inherited. Sucks for those 6 players and Danny to have to put up with this BS!

A coach who only has 6 players should primarily play those 6 players instead of letting far lesser players infect the rotation.

Wonder if Wilbekin knows he's garbage and can't hang with the ACC?

I think our players know the collapse is coming in games like this and the deeper they get into a game against a good team where the score is competitive, the more they tighten up.

Why are Childress and Wilbekin still out there together? We're down 8 with time running out. It literally makes no sense.

This. It happens every fucking game. Wilbekin sucks

Back