• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: WFU vs UVA Thread - We have a game tonight?

These fucking Virginia teams just foul like fucking crazy, how does Collins not get a damn call on that drive?!

opponent goes on a big run in the last 10 minutes. like clockwork.

Childress is -24 in 18 min. He has played in 8 different lineups.

And tonight is the night we've decided to not hit our FT, especially Collins who has missed at least two front ends.

Childress leads to so many empty possessions. Crawford is an awful defender. No bench. Bad, bad, bad.

We are close to having a good team but not there yet. Our bench does not get the job done and the defense is awful.

That and 1 on the put back dunk was probably one of the worst fouls I've ever seen. JC literally just went up for the rebound and Salt jumped over him & got his arm knocked bc of that. Super weak.

JC was out at the corner of the FT line just standing and watching as Salt went blowing by him down the lane for the put back. Never made any attempt to go toward the goal for the rebound. It was Crawford that hit Salt on the follow.

This team has no idea that if you can play toe to toe with good teams for 30-35 minutes, you can do it for 40. Damn I think they're into the moral victory thing, " we played straight up with them for 30 minutes, chalk another one up in the MV column."

If college basketball games were 30 minutes long, we'd win the goddamned national championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back