• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

Colorado has really gotten their uniforms right the first two weeks
The black unis didn't have enough gold. But whatever. It was beautiful to watch them crush Nebraska and Rhule. Nebraska isn't going to win many games without a QB.

Beautiful uni matchup in Boulder Colorado St does a nice job matching up the gold in their horn decal with the gold on the pants and number outline.

NFL WEEK 2 ALT UNIFORMS

New England will wear throwback “Pat Patriot”
Atlanta will wear red helmets
Cleveland will be wearing their new white helmet/throwback uniform
ETA: Bears wearing orange alternate uniform today

Last edited:
Why are Panthers wearing white at home? It’s a night game so heat not an issue.

I know it's always been true, but the Panthers jersey color next to the coaches' hat color creates quite the contrast. Those are two different shades completely.

i do like these browns jerseys a good bit
Yeah, the white helmet is preferable to the orange helmet. I hate the new Browns brown jersey with orange #s and any orange jerseys. They should stick with the 1980s style all whites with brown #s and brown tops on white pants. They're a bit stark, but when your colors are brown and orange, that's the best look.

Yeah, the white helmet is preferable to the orange helmet. I hate the new Browns brown jersey with orange #s and any orange jerseys. They should stick with the 1980s style all whites with brown #s and brown tops on white pants. They're a bit stark, but when your colors are brown and orange, that's the best look.
that was only a color rush jersey. I don't believe they are wearing those anymore

Feel free to kill a couple of hours of your time today with the following website: https://txhslogoproject.com/

This includes helmets, team names, and logos from several thousand Texas High Schools.

If I gave you 50 guesses, you would never figure out what this is supposed to be:

images
This looks like the Washington State logo.

The Warriors and Niners posts back to back got me thinking. City Edition unis have gotten stale. Color Switch jerseys would be a next step. Warriors jerseys in Niners colors. Mavs jerseys in Cowboys colors. Bucks jerseys in Packers colors.

Back