• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Windy’s Wonderful World of Wearables (Uniform News and Discussion)

Windy, your thoughts on the Carolina Black Panther uniforms?

Windy, your thoughts on the Carolina Black Panther uniforms?
I like the idea. I’ve never liked the panthers helmet striping and I feel like it’s more pronounced with the blue on black.
I’d also prefer solid black pants with it…no side panel for this look.

Solid B for me

I agree. Thin striping on the pants would be better. Process blue is beautiful though. The Panthers look distinct enough from Carolina blue. I used process blue in a webinar presentation on Friday and it looked great.

Texans to get new uniforms in 2024

• The team will have four new uniforms.
  • “H-Town Blue” — i.e., the Oilers’ old shade of Columbia blue — will be an accent color, not a main color.
  • The team’s primary logo will not be changing.
  • The new uniforms will be unveiled during the lead-up to the draft in late April.
Rumor is that the four uniforms will all be unique. Not just the same uniform with reversed colors etc.

I wasn't a fan of the old light blue and red Oiler unis. The current unis are pretty good, and the logo was well designed.

NEW NFL UNIFORMS FOR 2024-confirmed
Broncos
Texans
Lions

RUMORED
Jets- current jerseys on clearance on website. Rumor the Gastineau era uni will be the primary
Seahawks- still a very weak rumor

no idea why Fanatics catching strays here. This is the new Nike template...
Major League Baseball has made a key change for the 2024 season, as Fanatics will be manufacturing game jerseys for the first time instead of Nike.

While Nike still owns the rights to all the logos, they are licensing them to Fanatics for production purposes.

Wait, just so I'm clear, the jersey on the right is what the players will be wearing on the field this season? It's not just a crappy replica for fans to buy?

Ooooof.

Fanatics has taken over every major sports leagues distribution and have cut quality across the board. At least MLB players are finally speaking out about how bad the quality has become.
It’s interesting, I have not found the quality of stuff I’ve bought from fanatics to be poor

Back