• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially OFFICIAL 2015/16 Champions League Thread (NWT) (Non-Scouse Thread)

Just saw the video. Feel terribly for Luke Shaw. That was fucking terrible. Hope he recovers quickly and completely.

That was a terrible tackle on Shaw. Unbelievable it wasn't punished. Hope he makes it back this season.

I hate those scissoring tackles, and I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Good luck on the road through recovery, but barring a miracle he's not playing again this year.

LVG should just go drop £40 million on a replacement in January.

UEFA then named Hector Moreno as man of the match after he broke another player's leg with a reckless tackle.

Good job, UEFA. Morons.

Sounds like UEFA have it in for ManU.

Awww+yeah+guess+you+re+right+_ecef07e6568bbf14fa25fba9848bd45a.gif

Serious question, is there any monetary reward for this Man of the Match recognition. I know the Hornets give the player a case of Sprite.

Serious question, is there any monetary reward for this Man of the Match recognition. I know the Hornets give the player a case of Sprite.

they used to get a bottle of champagne for being the MOTM in Premier League games

Back