• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Deac staff at the match.

Welbeck injured while warming up. You can't make it up.

I was wondering why I saw 12 starters for Arsenal on ESPN. Figured it was a strategy for the comeback-outnumber them.

Sounds like it is illness, not injury

Last edited:
Koscielny needs to go ask for a raise. Arsenal won 2-1 in the ~100 minutes he played in both legs and lost 9-0 in the ~80 minutes he was out.

Arsenal, woof.

Had to double check that I was looking at the right leg of the series when I saw that the match was over. Third 5-1 win over Arsenal for Bayern lol.

Koscielny needs to go ask for a raise. Arsenal won 2-1 in the ~100 minutes he played in both legs and lost 9-0 in the ~80 minutes he was out.

Damn, great stat.

Would love to see Barca get one here early and make things interesting.

I've got the Dortmund Benfica match on ahead of the Barca comeback supremo attempt. Benfica looking alot better this match even though they gave up an early goal to batman. They should have lost 4-1 2 weeks ago, I was expecting Dortmund to rout today.

Couldn't have gotten one goddamn away goal, huh? This would make things worlds easier.

Back