• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Zlatan trying to get suspended for the final two group games so he can actually rest and we can give Rashford time at the 9. Team player.

Well that sucked. Injuries are decimating us this year. Probably best to miss Europa and focus on PL.

Spurs really embarrassing England and fucking up our coefficient in Europe.

Tried looking up the tiebreak rules for the Group stages on my phone over the 1st of 3 family dinners tonight, and kept coming up with goal differential in the group as the first tiebreak. Which would say to me that Arsenal has the inside track over PSG given their 3-goal advantage on differential, but all the articles I've read on the game say PSG has inside track. Is this based on the away goal rule on the head-to-head results? And why does that trump the goal differential tiebreaker?

I'm really getting tired of these 4-3-3s by Carlo. We looked solid in the 4-2-3-1.

Besiktas got screwed by the ref in their match. Down 1-0, the Dynamo attacker knocks the Besiktas defender over in the box and trips over him. The ref gives the Besiktas defender a red card and a PK.

Besiktas got screwed by the ref in their match. Down 1-0, the Dynamo attacker knocks the Besiktas defender over in the box and trips over him. The ref gives the Besiktas defender a red card and a PK.

They then proceeded to let that get in their head and shit the bed completely.

Back